Crescent Global is a privately held Lloyd's accredited international insurance and reinsurance group founded in 1998 to provide specialist insurance, reinsurance, and risk consulting services in the Eastern Hemisphere.Today, Crescent Global is a leading provider of insurance, reinsurance, risk consulting, employee benefits, and human capital consulting to private and public organizations, ceding companies, and the consumer market place.The Crescent Global group operates through 15 offices world wide.
For more information on how Crescent Global can be of service to you or your organization, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply because we care. We care about our clients. We care about our underwriters. We care about our people, and care for their futures. We care about the market, and the footprint we are leaving behind. We care about balance, and the history that has brought about that balance.
- Crescent Global is not just a company, or a corporation, or a Lloyd’s insurance & reinsurance broker. Crescent Global is a group people of the highest calibre in their areas of expertise, working around the clock to manage the risk exposures of our partners all around the world ensuring that we are able to give them access to the world’s most secure insurance & reinsurance markets.
- Crescent Global is also a competitive machine. We compete against ourselves at every level, and we cherish this drive to perform as much as we cherish ourselves.
- Crescent Global is a quality managed systems driven organization with each element continuously reinvented to create competitive advantage every inch of the way.
- Crescent Global is a library of knowledge, a behemoth of expertise, an innovator, a group of people dedicated to thinking outside of the box.
- Crescent Global is a thinker, a generator of new ideas, an opinion former and leader, a composer, a student of risk and a patron to the art of risk management.
We hope you will give us the opportunity to be of service.
Crescent professionals are skilled and experienced in a wide range of industries and services.We bring the best of what the reinsurance world has to offer be it proportional and non proportional treaty, or facultative business. Our instantaneous access to global players and partnership arrangements with major entities in North America, Far East, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia ensures rapid response and an exceptionally world class service.
Latest Press Releases
Jamil R. Bahou’s Cover Interview with Business Life Magazine
- October 17, 2014
Marketing Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic, social media savvy graduate to join our marketing team in London to help support a growing global insurance network. The successful candidate will ideally have studied Marketing or Public Relations at degree level or have experience of working in such an environment.
The role is to support the Head of Marketing with:
- Production of newsletters and publications
- Design and production of marketing materials (print and online)
- Event organisation
- Email campaigns
- Surveys and analysis of information
- Social media management
- The development of the Network’s Education and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Administrative support for the network
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong working knowledge and interest of key social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google+
- Knowledge of design packages, such as In-Design and Photoshop (desirable)